An abstract from Medline: Title: A Drug Naive PD patient successfully
treated with weak electromagnetic fields.  Author: Sandyk. Int.Jrnl.
Neuroscience   1994  Nov. Abstract of abstract:....49 year old male
stage 3 disability on Hoehn & Yahr scale....in response to to brief
extracranial application of pT EMF, demonstrated a marked improvemnt
in motor, depressive symptomatology and cognitive functions and was
classified stage 1 several weeks later.  ....remarkable in that the
patient did not receive treatment with dopaminergic drugs prior to
or during the course of EMF therapy.

Comments anyone?  You might have a hard time contacting me as I'll
be out looking for and then standing under some overhead power line!