Ron Klink(D-PA-4)has changed his position and agreed to cosponsor Udall
Bill.  That makes 5 of 6 Westtern Pennslvania Congressmen on board and both
Senators.  The Senators are both Republican (SPecter and Santorum) the
Congressman mostly Democrat(Coyne,Murtha,Doyle,Klink and English-R). Only
Mascara, ironically from my home town, will not cosponsor reportedly
because of ftal tissue rsearch.  Klink had the same objection.  Amoung the
reasons Klinks aid gace for his change was HE HEARD FROM  HIS CONSTITUENTS.

HAS YOUR CONGRESSMAN HEARD FROM YOU LATELY?  Some people write one letter
and think that enouugh.  What if PD researchers ran one experiment and
thought that was enough? Our sucess in Western Pa has been persevrence.

I see that Senator Reid from Nev and reportedly Inhof from  Okalahoma have
agreed to cosponsor.  Could this be the Janet Reno effect. Lets have a year
end push.