---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 21:31:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Rhea Dorn <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: 1001 :)

I'm having trouble sending messages, as I gather other people do.
Well, I really want to discuss depression and pd.
My husband who has had pd for almost 6 years showed signs of slipping
into depression.  Losing interest in things he really enjoys, fatigue,
bad thinking, confused thinking.  Sure enough, after getting an
evaluation and starting on prozac things are changing for the better.
Since I have not seen a discussion concerning pd and depression, I
thought I'd ask about any other experiences with this.
I hope this gets through.
rhea