Hello,
My name is John Reppert. I am 35 years old and recently diagnosed with early
onset PD (june 95). I am a retail pharmacist working in the detroit area. Right
now I have only mild symptoms on my left arm. I first noticed it last year and
waited for a year ( typical guy, right ?) to see a doctor. Right now I am on
Eldepryl, Sinemet, and Amantadine. You could say it hasnt really affected my
life yet, i still dance 2-3 nites a week ( country western, 2-step) and ride my
motorcycle (goldwing). I look at it this way, the disease can run me or I can
RUN the disease to the best of my ability.
There has been no history of PD or any neuro problems in my family. And my
siblings are in good health. I have been reading the list for sometime and find
 the information interesting and helpful. I hope to be able to contribute to the
list as soon as i figure it out.

Hope you all have a happy holiday season. As one of my favorite customers used
to say ( she passed in 94, god bless her)"everyday above ground is a good day".

take care.

john  ([log in to unmask])