-- [ From: Mariana Ruggles * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Gordon.
     I know your wife wrote but she didn't sign her name....Bert is a
very active person, but excercise is not part of his day. He is retired
from the FAA and does consulting now.....also repairs antique clocks.
Right now he is making a room in the attic for our son....We moved
about 60 miles  when the kids left home to a much smaller house, sort
of a pre-retirement move....guess what, YEP one came back....after 6
years we figure that he is going to stay and probably should have his
own room and not have to be in the loft.
    I know that I really should get him to see our PCP,  but we are
also dealing with the possibility that I have Lymphoma, this ? has been
in the 'wind' since Aug.....we are a little overloaded. I haven't even
mentioned to him what the possible diagnosis of the tremor might be.
Nor have we discussed the tremor, other then that one time.
    Thanks for the encouragement.
Piece and Joy, Mariana in Southern [log in to unmask]
Yes, I can spell.....I'm a professional quilter and genealogy freak....
both involve lots of pieces.....also like the play on the sound alike
mbr

> Date: Wednesday, 06-Dec-95 01:10 PM
>
> From: Gordon Seese             \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
> To:   Mariana Ruggles          \ PRODIGY:     (YBJF60B)
>
> Subject: Marianne
>

> Just joined Parkinson's list. Our messageshaen't appeared yet. I,
Gordon's