Thanks for your post, Richard.  I had shared my experience with my father's
last stage of PD - it brought the house down! - he suffered greatly.  It has
been 4 months now since his passing and I have no doubt that he is talking
and singing and running through his mansion in heaven.  His faith in God was
tremendous and he never blamed God for his disease.  The staff at the health
care facility would come to his room to experience peace.  Through all his
suffering, he still shared his faith in God.  My post was termed "cruel",
some said those newly diagnosed did not need to hear the horror of Stage V.
 Why not?  We share the joys of research?  Why not the other end of the
spectrum?
- ByByBetty, "over 40", still grieving child of a Parkinsonian.