Greetings:

My name is Dr. Jeffrey Tosk.  I am a research scientist studying PD and am
new to this list.  I work out of La Sierra University in Riverside,
California where I am Associate Professor of Biology and Directror of the
Parkinson's Research Center.  My research deals with the role of the brain
pigment neuromelanin in PD.  I also employ magnetic resonance spectroscopy
for studying the brain chemistry of patients with PD.  My associates and I
are investigating the potential role of several growth factors for the
treatment of PD.  I am delighted to see so much Parkinson's related activity
on the net.  Thanks.

Jeffrey M. Tosk, Ph.D.      ( [log in to unmask])
Ph. 909-785-2216