Hi Dr. Don Burns,

That is great news. I'am happy for you as I am sure everyone else here is too.
It is a real miracle and a great hope for a better life with PD.

My mother-in-laws doctor told me she doesn't have the type of PD that any of
the surgery out there would help.  But alot of your symptoms, she has to,
but maybe to a greater degree.  She has deterioted rapidly in the 3 years
from Dx. She is 55 yrs. She has PD+ and from what I can guess probably most
of them.

I think even if she could get some of her qualitity of life back would be
wonderful.  I wished at the time I would have asked him more questions like
"Why not" for one. Iam phoning him back now on Monday.

Keep on Keeping on.

Debbie (CG)
Edmonton, AB