At the risk of an understatement, this report is great news and very
encouraging;  we are interested in a similar posting from everyone else who
has had a pallidotomy and/or thalamotomy at Loma Linda or elsewhere. Alan B,
I believe I recall you having had a pallidotomy - would you mind sharing
similar information? All other pallidotomy/thalamotomy folks, please share
pre-op and post-op observations. Don Berns' report is glorious and we'd like
to hear experiences of others as well. Looking forward to hearing from
everyone :)
Lisa Carper