Dr. Berns evidently is one of the luckiest pallidotomy recipients and his
enthusiasm is understandable. The only note of caution I can see is that
Iacono and his team don't believe that electrostimulation guidance to
navigate the probe during surgery is needed, while other teams, such as
Emory University, seem to think it is vital. Patients should do their own
research and maybe shop around before deciding.

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403