>>The Experimental Therapeutics Branch (ETB) of the National Institutes of
>>Health (NIH) has just brought a home page explaining all its clinical
>>trials for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease on line.
>
>>You can find it at:
>>http://www.nih.gov/ninds/neurosci/clinical/etb/etbproto.htm
>
>When I tried to access this home page, I got a message saying that I did not
>have permission to access it. How do I get permission?
>
>Margot

Margot, that works ok for me.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
                    Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
                    Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD