>  Can someone please teel me how to post in a table format so that the
>columns line up appropriately????

I think that if you will use a non-proportional font (maybe Courier) and
spaces instead of tabs between the columns when you set it  up your tables
will be okay.  Another option would be to create the tables in an ASCII
editor (like Notepad in Windows) using the same guidelines.

For those of us who are using a different word processor than Don's, one
option--(the one I use--is to run a "search and replace" on the open file to
replace the spaces between columns with tabs.  There are four to five spaces
between each column.

Hope this helps.