JR Newbrough - well said - however one error - Katherine Hepburn does not
have PD, but does have a rather severe benign essential tremor.  She would no
doubt profit by having steriotactic surgery, specifically thalamotomy.

How are you faring?  I've  lost touch with  people on this list.  My kids
said my old  computer just couldn't hack it for handling downloads
etc.etc.etc. and the last insult was my machine refusing any of America
OnLine updating.  Since no-one wanted to tackle adding pieces and  bits to my
sweet old machine, I now have one with whistles, beeps, chimes, bells and
 very  distracting voices - I hate  all that racket when I have the muse.

Regards,
Barbara Yacos