Does anyone know of research articles on the effect of blue glasses on
Parkinson's disease?

Are there any researchers looking into this? If so, I'd like to hear
from you. I'm a doctoral candidate at Florida state (go seminoles!!!)
and am interested in doing post-doctoral work in the area of motor
control/posture control and PD, and the effect of blue glasses on PD.

ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED IN A POSTDOCTORAL CANDIDATE!!!!!!
I'm graduating in May and am looking for a post-doc in physical training
for persons with PD...ie balance control and posture control. Please
respond.

Mark Hirsch ([log in to unmask])