Like most PD'ers, I don't know the cause of my illlness. I **do** know that I
had a serious case of lead poisoning in 1977. The well-intentioned
authorities in Boston (actually, Somerville) MA forced my then-landlord to
remove lead paint. The landlord (and I) unknowingly used lousy methods and
exposed ourselves to a lot of dust and debris. My blood was tested and I
indeed had been poisoned, but the medicos said the risk to adults was
minuscule.

Anyone else out there have an experience like this?

PS: I also was exposed to Carbon Tetrachloride (in military) and pesticides
(simply lived in Sacramento)