 Betti,

Wherd did your mother have the glasses made?

At 5:08 AM 12/1/95, Betti Adams wrote:
>A message from my mother (Dad's caregiver, he's 78, diag. 6 yrs).
>After reading the posts on blue glasses, especially the kind optician's
>description and sending for the color tint chip, Mom had a pair of these
>glasses made for Dad.  With his prescription included, they cost about
>$40.
>Thanks from Dad, Mom and Me.
>
>Betti Adams [log in to unmask]

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he/she grows up." - Picasso

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present."
(motto of the Oracle at Delphi)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com