Do not answer these questions. They are just submitted for suggestions.

I would like to know how many of us on the Parkinson's list have
experimented with their dosage of Sinemet. These are the questions I would
like to ask. Will you help me make the questions better and let me know if
this has already been done.

If Sinemet is the only medication you are taking for the pd symptoms:
 1. What symptoms do you take Sinemet to help?
 2. Have you varied your amount of Sinemet to find optimal dosage?
 3. If you did vary the amount, did you take/give enough to actually
experience the
    side effects of taking too much and then decreased dosage or did you
find a good
    level and leave well enough alone?
 4. What side effects, if any do you attribute to taking too much Sinemet?
 3. What was the most synimet you took?
 4. How much Sinemet are you taking now?
 5. Have you taken liquid Sinemet? CR(time released)?

If Sinemet is not the only medication you are taking for pd symptoms:
 6. What other meds are you taking?
 7. Why are they superior to Sinemet in your case?
 8. Do you also take Sinemet?
 9. If you also take Sinemet did the dosage change when you began the other
meds?

10. Are there other medications that you would like to try but would like to
hear
    more experiences and information about clinical tests before taking?

   I am asking these questions because my father has been experimenting and
reached the conclusion that one-half of 25/250 sinemet every two hours
worked well for him but we thought it was quite a lot since the physician
prescribed one half 25/250 at meals and bedtime. I read a message yesterday
saying one of the members of this list is taking one & one-half sinemet
25/250 every three hours, so the one half 25/250 didn't seem so risky and
now I'm curious how varied the dosages are here, where so many people are
pro-active in their own treatment.