Dear listfriends,

A special request this time :

I've been approached by some desperate parents....They have a daughter of 17
yeaars who
suffers this severe disease and desperatey need help.They lost their son
nearly two years ago, at
a age of 15.

This disease (Hallervorden-Spatz disease) causes an excessive iron overload
in the human brain.
It's a very rare disease. We desperately are searching for help and
searching for aswers to the
following questions:

*1. Is there any cure available for this diease?
*2. Who has experience with this disease?
*3. Has someone experience with iron chelations, special with the drug L1?
*4. Where is the drug L1 available?
*5.Can magnetic field therapy be a serious option in this disease?
*6 Is there any role of heridity in this disease?
*7. Are environmental aspects of a possible influance of this disease?

Please give us asap your reaction, to