On Tue, 12 Dec 1995, Brian Nevin wrote:

> If anyone has a bibliography on Parkinson's Disease, (especially "Young
> Onset PD"), that they can upload to the list without too much trouble, I
> would appreciate same.

Brian, I do not have a complete bibliography for you, but out of the many
volumes I've read, I put the following three inexpensive paperbacks at
the top of my reading list in order of preference for the newly diagnosed
Parkinsonian.

Abraham N. Lieberman and Frank L. Williams, PARKINSON'S DISEASE:THE
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS (New York, 1993).

Roger C. Duvoisin, PARKINSON'S DISEASE:A GUIDE FOR PATIENT AND FAMILY
(New York,1991). [this may be out in a newer fourth edition]

Michael Monnot,  FROM RAGE TO COURAGE:THE ROAD TO DIGNITY WALK
(Northfield, Minn, 1988).

The first citation sells for $11.00 in the US and the Duvoisin is
distributed free by the Du Pont Pharmaceuticals.

  Sid Roberts   66/dx2