         I'm about to start on amantadine.  I was taking sinemet and
         found it gave me too much dyskinesia.  My Parkinson's is not
         too advanced, and my neurologist is going to take me off the
         sinemet and try me on amantadine.

         I'd appreciate any advice about taking amantadine (I learned
         a lot about when and how to take sinemet from this list) such
         as whether to take it before, during or after a meal, etc.
         Also, although I am aware people react differently to
         medications, any anecdotal info is appreciated.

         Thanks,
         Charlie Barasch