I've been taking 100 mg of Amantadine once a day in the AM and it
helps me a lot. My neuro told me to double that to twice a day and
I got a severe case of constipation! I stopped taking Amantadene
all together, and my digestive system came back to normal, but of
course my PD symptoms got worse. I'm back to 1 Amantadine per day
and that seems to be a good compromise so far.

Does anyone else take Amantidine and suffer from constipation? What
do you suggest to help? I hate taking medication to solve another
medication's side effects.  :-(

Bruce McCallum, 60, diagnosed 5 yrs ago