-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Well, I have learned a valuable lesson. Ii was hoping my Sensitivity
topic would die a graceful death but it seems to keep reappearing.
Obviously, I am in a very small minority-so be it. We all go through
different stages with this disease and obviously  I am in a different
place  then many in this board. I did not coin anyone "cruel" I have
reposted  my original note so all in  doubt can see.  I am sorry if
people took offense. ..............Donna
I hope I don't start a major skirmish but after  a recent posting I
felt compelled to write. I understand that caretakers have many
concerns that they must air but I for one would appreciate more
sensitivity in dealing with descriptions of people with end stages of
PD. To  describe in detail the last stages of PD is unecessarily
negative and frightening to many people on this list. There are many
people who are newly diagnosed or are in mid stages and fighting the
daily battles that are involved in trying to keep up a life style that
is a constant struggle who do not need or want to hear about end stage
PD or for that matter neither do their  caretakers. I don't know how
this problem can be solved but when posting please think twice  of your
audience!!!......... Donna