--PART.BOUNDARY.0.413.mail02.mail.aol.com.818918635

Sinemets, I again offer the following advice

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.413.mail02.mail.aol.com.818918635

FROM:  JOYCE T.    [log in to unmask]
TO     :  ALL PERSONS TAKING LIQUID SINEMET
=0D
I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY
DO NOT DILUTE SINEMET INTO   PLAIN WATER    IN PLACE OF OJ OR TANG ETC.
FOR TWO DAYS, AND ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER DRINKING L.S.  MY BODY      BR=
OKE
DOWN INTO TERRIBLY PAINFUL AND FROZEN LEGS (FROM THE HIPS      DOWN TO MY=

TOES)
=0D
During a bad storm two nights ago, I ran out of OJ and casually mixed the=

correct amount of water with pills and teaspone of Ascorbic Acid (vit c)
At first dosage I had an almost immediate reaction (see above)    This la=
sted
almost until the next dosage time but the painful symptoms seemed to get =
less
as it got closer to dosage time.  Then again (almost immediatly) the same=

symptoms came back with a vengence.  About midday, Chuck and I spoke by p=
hone
and eventually figuered out that the water was taking the meds to my stom=
ach
and into my skin (terrible painful adema again) rather than the OJ (vitam=
in
C)  carrying it into bloodstream faster.   We checked with the docs and r=
x's
and it was confirmed...I was not getting any of the Sinemet in my brain. =
  We
calculated the remaining formula and by then our son delivered some OJ. w=
hich
we immediatly mixed to specs.    Instantly, I felt the difference and by
nitefall I was almost back to normal.  =

=0D
I hope that my stupidity would save someone some awful pain and aggrevati=
on.
=0D
Joyce =

   =

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.413.mail02.mail.aol.com.818918635--