Roy,
        Just wanted to say that was a nice letter to Patricia.  I am 46 and
have had PD since I was 38, which is just about the same number of years as
you.  I am amazed by the amount of medicine you take, and I wonder if I
would do better if I took more.  The only problem is, I get dystonia like
crazy, and my question to you is:  are you bothered by dystonia?  I would
almost rather have the tremors than to be bound up with those writhing
movements.  I would appreciate what you have to say on the subject.
Thanks.
Marti Eiermann