Does anyone know how to get lists of members of the various House and Senate
Committees?  (I'm specifically interested in the Banking Committees.)  I
thought this might be a good source for this because of the efforts of this
group with the Senate Appropriations Committee re the Udall Bill (I have
written to all those Senators and have gotten family and friends to do the
same). E-mail address(es) of someone who can provide the lists of members
would be preferable (communicating this way for me is so much easier, my
voice being my most significant PD complaint), but phone numbers or just the
name of a place I can call to get the lists would do.  Thanks.