Hello,

    Recently I learned about improvements in Parkinson

patients after taking grape seed or ginko biloba.  I am using

these supplements and I feel improved energy (although I am not a

Parkinson patient.  I follow Parkinsn-L because I am researching

handwriting in Parkinson patients).  If you are interested I can

send more information.  Please send a message to me directly at

[log in to unmask]  Here is one of those experiences:

      "My golf buddy could hardly play golf because of Parkinson's
  disease.  Someone sent me an audio tape on Soygenol100.  I let him
  listen and he wanted to order, so I became a distributor to help my
  friend.  WITHIN 30 DAYS his eyesight and overall health improved to
  the point that 'He was sinking 20- and 30-foot putts again' so I
  decided to take Soygenol100 and MemoryMate for myself.  IN TWO WEEKS
  I felt like a new man (I'm 78) - no pain, no arthritis and I did not
  get tired after 18 holes of golf." (Frank K.  Leonard, Maggie
  Valley, NC).

    Soygenol100 contains grape seed extract, and green tea extract.
Similar products are Proanthenol, containing grape seed and pine bark
extracts, and Pycnogenol, containing pine bark and green tea extracts.

    I also heard improvement due to ginko biloba extracts (e.g.,
MemoryMate, Endogen, Nature' Shield, ...)

    Part of my knowledge stems from Dr.  Earl Mindell, nutrition
researcher.  He will lecture during December and January.  These
lectures are for free and well worth attending.  Currently scheduled
are:

  Albuquerque  NM,   Atlanta  GA,   Austin  TX,   Cleveland  OH,
  Glendale  CA,   Las Vegas  NV,   Los Angeles  CA,   Miami FL,
  Minneapolis  MN,   New York City  NY,   Philadelphia  PA,
  Portland  OR,   San Francisco  CA,   Scottsdale AZ,   Seattle  WA,
  St.Louis  MO,   Toronto  ON Canada.

    If you are interested in receiving more information, please, send a
message to me directly at [log in to unmask]

    Looking forward receiving some (confirming or disputing) reactions.
I will post a summary of your reactions.

Hans-Leo Teulings