Delana--re: publicizing this list--I've announced it in a couple of
newsletters in our area, and also put info on the literature table
at a symposium. Only one or 2 nibbles that I know  of. I think may
Parkies, especially older folks are not "into" computers--are scared of
them. But there may be family members, like so many on this list, who can
make the connection for them, and publicity can help. The national groups
should be a resource for informing their members--has anyone (Barb?)given
them the info lately?
Camilla Flintermann(CG for Peter, 76/6)Oxford,OH