Does anyone have any information and/or experience on the subject of liquid
deprenyl citrate?

I read a very interesting interview about a 58 year old women who uses
liquid deprenyl citrate and antioxidants in a daily regime to fight PD. She
has had amazing results. In 1992 she was almost completely disabled by PD,
today she is largely recovered. She says "When I walk into a room today, no
one would guess that I had Parkinson's disease."

This interview is from the Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute (P.O.
Box 4029 Menlo Park,CA 94026  (415)321-2374)  http://www.ceri.com).

Next week I will scan the interview and post it for everyone. We must seek
and evaluate every alternative resource in our fight for a better life.

peace,
Bob Garrick