I take it you have heard that Benadryl helps with sleep and tremor, and
it's pver-the-counter; it does leave behind some grogginess, but it's been
really helpful for me; i'm sleeping better now

At 2:39 PM 12/9/95, Delana Vaughan wrote:
>Dora Walters has exactly the same problem my PD family member has with waking
>up about 2AM and either staying awake or waking up intermittently thereafter.
> This is a terrible problem especially for folks who must get up and go to
>work in the morning.
>
>I am still analyzing the "Show of Hands" data but it seems so far that lots
>of people have this problem and not too many have found a solution for it.
>Richard Praz mentioned a drug called Serzone that may help and I have asked
>him for more info. Has anyone else used it or any other meds that help with
>sleep but don't leave you groggy in the AM?

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he/she grows up." - Picasso

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present."
(motto of the Oracle at Delphi)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/jefflist.html