This conversation took place privately but I am posting to this list with
appropriate approval from second party so that info will be in archives for
others who may have the same problem.

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Nancy Walker)
>Subject: Re: burning sensation
>
>Hello Veturia,
>
>My Dad's burning sensation has only been in his feet.  He was just
diagnosed last fall and that is when he started sinemet.  The burning
started many years ago.  In fact that is how he was diagnosed with PD, even
though all the doctor's say it is not related.  He has been to every variety
of doctor you can imagine about this problem  In the summer of 1994 (just
before the PD diagnosis) one of his legs started shaking.  He went to a
neurologist however in search of relief of the buring.  When the neurologist
say the shaking (and other symptons no doubt) he wanted to test him for PD.
He diagnosed PD from the testing, although I have since found out that they
only eliminate other things and when nothing else is diagnosed, they
pronounce it PD.  However, he said the burning is not related.  I don't
think the sinemet has helped it at all.

>BTW, do you mind if I post this (including your message) to the PD list.  I
think it is important to have this discussion (regarding the burning) in the
archives.