Dear Abraham--in case you missed the announcement on the PD list I'm
responding to your interest in the CARE list. Barbara does not handle
this list, and I have forwarded your request to Jeff Jones, who helps
with the "mechanics" of it. He is out of town until 12/15, and you
will hear from him then.  Meanwhile, I've added you to my distribution
list for CARE so you will begin to get posts. I am glad to forward to the
CARE list messages from those who do not have their oun distribution lists
as we now have nearly 40 members. Glad to have you with us!
Camilla Flintermann (CG for Peter 76/6) Oxford,OH