Gail,

Aside from the excellent information available on this mailing list here
is a list of web sites that I have found.  Most of these sites provide
virtually endless hypertext references to other sites of interest to
those with Parkinson's Disease.  Please post your collected sites to the
list or email them to me should you determine there is not enough
interest to post to the list.

Best  of the season,

Brian

The Parkinson's Web
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/PDmain.html

The Parkinson Foundation of Canada
http://www.interlog.com/~vinovich/pf/pf.html

The Experimental Therapeutics Branch (National Institutes Of Health U.S.A)
http://www.nih.gov/ninds/neurosci/clinical/etb/etbproto.htm

The Charles A Dana
http://www.dana.org/

Other Parkinson Related Internet Resources Page
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/Other/OtherWWW.html

Functional Neurosurgery at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard
http://neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/fnctnlhp.htm#OtherPDInfo

The Mulligan Foundation
http://www.frostbyte.com/mulligan/parkinsons

The Parkinson's Disease Information Center
http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/oldindex.html

Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale
http://synapse.uah.ualberta.ca/aan/00010010.htm

Parkinson Disease Information Exchange Network
(For those with web browsers and Gopher capabilities, the archives are
available at)
gopher://vm.utcc.utoronto.ca:70/11/listserv/parkinsn