Dear Miriam<
There have been a number of messages relative to this drug. You should be ableto
get them from the archives of this BBS.
My wife is now using Clozaril and the benefits are remarkable. It was prescribed
primarily to reduce her hallucinations, which were getting worse, and which are
now almost all gone. Although theliterature describes many nasty side effects,
fortunately she has not reacted to them. Before taking Clozaril she also had low
blood pressure. This is now stabilizing with the help of Florinef. I am telling
you some of the history because, as we were told by Dr. Rami Kaminski, "the side
effects are manageable". This encouraged our neurologist to prescribe Clozaril.
If you have any further questions about her reactions to Clozaril, I'd be glad
to answer them.
Good luck!
Irv  Williams