Dear Under 60's,
I would like some correspondence from anyone out there that is new at this
Parkinson business.  I was diagnosed at age 58, now I'm 59 and still
struggling with the first year.  I'm scared, depressed, still working but
wondering how long, aching, dizzy, and tired-tired-tired.  I'm trying to make
some sense out of all this but guess nobody knows where PD comes from, how
fast it progresses and what medicine is best for it.  I've been reading the
PD on line list and it is informative but I'm too young to have this already.
 Anyone else feel the same?
I take Sinemet (1 & a half tablets, HRT.and Zoloft)

Patricia of DPYOTHERS