Pat,
Merry Christmas, you're not in a wilderness your in St Louis.  Just trying
a little humor.  It sounds like you could use some.  Maybe you could use
some good news too.  Twelve (12) new represenatives have signed on to co
sponsor: Boehlert(R-OH-23),
         Gilman(R-NY-20),
         Beilenson(D-CA-24),
         Brown(D-OH-13),
         Fazio(D-CA-3),
         Kolbe(R-AZ-5),
         Ramstad(R-MN-3),
         Davis(R-VA-11),
         Farr(D-CA-17),
         Klink(D-PA-4),
         Thompson(D-MI-2),
         Fox(R-PA-13)

Your Christmas Card idea is a good one.  Why waste a stamp on a cheerful
greeting when we might get another Udall co sponsor.  My sarchasim runnth
over tonight.

We're going to be in St Louis (at least thru the airport on our way to
Cadet.  If I remember to pack your number I'll try and give you a call.

Also, I'm going to be in Cape Girardeau and it seems to me someone else
ison the list from there.  If that person wishes E-Mail me your Phone
Number and I'll call you when I'm there