The dating of PD symptoms to the Swine Flue shot is VERY interesting.
Wasn't that the shot that triggered Guillerme Bare [REALLY hatched up
the spelling] (said like "Ba-ray")
syndrome. And do the two GB & PD have a lot of symptoms in common?
interesting thread. Anyone knowledgeable abouth these?
Maryellen in Omaha