I have made arrangements to have letters hand-delivered too Ms. Reno.
Unfortunately, I have very few to deliver. I suggest that you, Ryan, and
others who are interested go ahead and write. I will wait until early January
to deliver however many I have at that time.

Please folks, even a short note of welcome and encouragement would surely be
welcome. So send those letters to me! Be sure to start the text portion of
the message with a salutation to Ms. Reno, not me. Deliver by email (I'll
print) or mail to:

  David Ledgere
  6528 Brick Hearth Ct.
  Alexandria, VA 22306

Dave Ledgere, diag: 6/95, 2.5xSinemet 25/100; 2xEldepryl 10mg; insomnia due
to dystonia, helped by spreading Sinemet out overnight (2 x .5 doses)