Subj:  Improved cursor tracking on computer
Date:  Thu, Dec 14, 1995 12:51 PM PST
From:  [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Jon,

Hope all is well with you.  A couple of things.  Wanted to say that I
appreciate you sending me current info on happenings and interesting writing
concerning Parkinsons :-)

I am involved with a outside company that is trying to develop a better
system of moving around computer cursors.  This is aimed at persons with
neuromuscular disabilities.  They are also particularly interested in persons
with tremor.  I was very excited by this new joystick
controllers look/feel when I recently visited this company.  We will have
this system on loan for 1-2 months starting the first week in January.

I was wondering if you would be interested in giving it a test spin?  If so
it would be good to run through all the timed tests, designed to simulate
different computer functions, twice.  Interested?  I hope so.  Do you know
anyone else who might be interested?

Give me a ring

(415) 493-5000 ext. 63038

Thanks for all your help

debbie         [log in to unmask] (Deborah Kenney)