Hi Carol, Ann, Marvin and other "swayers"

WOW what a response!

the survey shows
2 pd'ers sway when at Hi or ON and concentrating
1 pd'er  sways when OFF
and I never tied concentrating (=very interested in "something") to the sway
but it also happens soon after drinking my L>S>

Is the answer to reduce the L>S>??    Chuck reduced my Sinemet (without my
knowing.= our own blind study) after about three very positive weeks without
a lot of freezing and NO toe/foot cramps.  He reduced it by one pill  10>9
 thats 10% and I displayed no difference from the original 10 pills    Since
things are going great for me I assume he will reduce it again (I wont kno
when) to 8 and we'll see over a week or two what happens.  Of course if it
results in a dramatic pd crisis we'll up it back to nine.

So now I realize that I sway when ON and freeze when OFF    Shud I hope for a
little freezing in my sway time to slow me down or a little sway in my freeze
time to make that time less borrrrrrring !!??**%%$$##@@

joyce