Hi Carol,
What we need to know is What *Specific* Herbs is this person taking and/or
What *Specific* Herbs are you referring to. Saying 'Herb Therapy' is like
saying 'Vegetables' are good for cancer. Well, does that mean ALL
vegetables? No, only specific vegetables. If you know which herbs are being
referred to please share them with us.
Generally speaking the FDA and the research scientists frown upon herb
remedies for anything. It took doctors a very long time to embrace Vitamin E
for PD. Part of the reason is good science but part is business (corporate
drug companies), political (drug industry lobbyists) and legal (lawsuits).
Anyway, please let us know (if you know) what are the specific herbs.
Best regards, Lisa Carper