Friends-- it seems many Parkinsonians have severe problems with constipation--
we remember that it was an impaction the killed Sidney Dorros. Our internist
who has struggled with Peter on this for a long time has produced a "Protocol
for Prevention of Constipation in Parkinsonians. It is quite dtailed, and while
we all know that it's a matter of "different strokes for different folks"
with this "designer disease", some may find it a helpful addition to their
own experimantation. Peter has not accepted it completely, and also adds some
ouchideas of his own, but what follows is an outline. If someone wants a
hard copy in detail,which includes instructions for the use of each med,
send me your snailmail address and I'll send you one.This is too long for me to
copy in detail here.
Ca,milla Flintermann (CG for Peter,CP 76/6) Oxford,OH