---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 23:29:32 +0200 (WET)
From: Mira-Shelley Waner <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Turning over in bed

We have been listening in for about two months now and this is our first
posting.  We have received lots of information from the list (sometimes
more thant the doctors can provide) and in general have benefited
greatly.  Now it time to ask some questions.  Can anyone help?

My father-in-law diagnosed 2-years with PD has difficulty in turning over
in bed.  This has caused him much distress, and he complains that a good
portion of the evening is taken up trying to turn.  Has anyone a similar
problem, and if so how does one eleviate this??

My family and I take this opportunity of wishing you all a Merry
Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Trevor Waner