Jim,

Do you know if anyone has performed a study on the frequency of PD among
beekeepers?  They (beekeepers) are exposed to propolis all the time.  If
there is *any* relationship perhaps it's a hobby that PDrs will want to take
up.  It's a wonderful past-time regardless of any physical benefits...

>"Claims for propolis are wideranging. It is said to be beneflcial as
>an anesthetic, an antibiotic, a regenerator of tissue, an
>anti-inflammatory and a wound dressing. The list of human
>ailments said to have been helped is impressive. It includes
>alopecia, anemia, angina, arteriosclerosis, bronchitis, cancer,
>colitis, dermatitis, gastritis, halitosis, hay fever, multiple
>sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, mycosis, Parkinson's disease,
>psoriasis, sinusitis, tuberculosis, ulcers, varicose veins and
>more. Without further information, we certainly cannot deny that
>propolis might be such a panacea, but we can and should
>question it."
>
>Thought you all might find this interesting. If you'd like more info,
>drop me a personal e-mail at either address below!
>
>Jim
>
>   "So what if I can't do 2000 things anymore -
>     just think of all the extra time I have
>     to do the 1799 things I still can do!"
>                                            jea
>
>[ INTERNET e-mail: ]

>-or-
>[log in to unmask] (for those of you who hate typing like me)

-- Steven Ames --