I'm sending this a second time, as my service signalled an error in user
password the first time and I have no way of verifying if it got through.
Re. Vitamin E.

I have seen Vitamin E mentioned on the List several times since I joined.
 I was taking it as a vitamin supplement before I was diagnosed with PD,
sometimes 200 iu. per day, sometimes 400 iu. .  If my memory serves me,
its use in PD is because it has anti-oxidant propeties among others.  Is
it used to counteract some of the undesirable properties of Sinemet? I'm
taking Symmetryl and Eldepryl, is it also useful in my case?  If so, how
much is enough?

Best of the Season to all,

Brian

"People wish to learn to swim and at the same time to keep one foot on
the ground". --Marcel Proust

Brian Nevin   <[log in to unmask]>