Marti,

I see that others responded to your question about Buspar better than I
could.
I understand it's an anti-anxiety med but unlike valium, it's not addictive.
 It has to build up in the body before it's fully effective. I've read
several of your postings.  You, and so many of the participants on this list,
are wonderfully sensitive and supportive of one another.  This support and
caring is the best use of CMC (computer mediated communication) I have seen.
  Although I was familiar with PD from a professional point of view (speech
and language pathologist), people on this list are teaching me more than I
ever learned about PD from my readings.  And thanks to all for being
responsive to my questions.   (I'm not done yet : -  )).

Roni