As of 12/15 Deleware Senator Joseph Biden signed on as a Co Sponsor.  That
makes 25 Senators and 85 House members.  With Hatfield and Simpson not
runninig for re election we must get this  bill passed before the end of
their terms.  Where's Kennedy and Harkin.  I know there are people in Mass
and Iowa with PD. Have you tried to meet with these Senators?  If one
person in each state would step forward and take the iniative, we'd get
this bill passed.

What's your position on spending billions to relieve suffering in Bosnia
but not spending $100 Million at home to end PD suffering? Lett your
Senator and Represenative know.