    If turning over in bed is a problem & you don't want either the expense
of satin sheets or the trouble of making a slick sheet, there is a middle
way.  Get 340-count cotton sateen sheets.  This improved life greatly for my
husband.
    These are very expensive at department stores.  We found a company,
Coming Home (a subsidiary of Lands' End), which sells them much more cheaply.
 There phone number is 1-800-345-3696.  Linen outlet stores might be even
cheaper, but be sure to get the highest (340) thread count.

                                          Sara Thomas ([log in to unmask])