To all,
The Capital Chapter of the National Parkinson Homepage has been updated and
moved to a new location.  You will see that we have added some exciting
items to the page.  The new address is:
http://www.bev.net/community/spmurphy/parkinson

One important item we have accomplished; we set a date for September 29th,
1996 to host an Honorary Dinner for Senator Pell.  We feel this we be an
extremely successful event with all proceeds going towards Parkinson's
research.  We plan to have numerous members of Congress present, as this
will be a farewell party for Senator Pell, who is retiring next year.  It
will be an excellent chance to push for more Parkinson's research and funding.

Please take a look at our new homepage and if you are interested in hearing
more about the Honorary Dinner or upcoming events, please call at: 202-466-0550
 email at [log in to unmask]
or