Good day,
        There may be another alternative.  I purchased some disposable bedpads
for Becky.  These are typically plastic on one side and an absorbant pad on the
other and are used for incontinence.  I purchased them because the plastic side
is slick and allows her to move easier.  The plastic side goes down.  We tried
these over purchasing new sheets and found that they help her to turn over in
bed much easier.  I found them at a hospital supply store.

        Another important item is to be sure that the coverings (blankets etc.)
aren't so heavy that they hamper movement during the night.

        Maybe these suggestions will help some.
Jeff Jones

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->