Dear Mira-Shelly,

Suggestions re: Satin Sheet are great.  I started using "Silk or Satin" PJ's
also (at my wife's suggestion) and believe me, it is even easier.  No longer
do I wake up trying to turn over, then unable to get back to sleep.

Satin is a descriptive word.  Actually, Satin sheets, which we;ve tried--very
expensive--don't hold up to laundering as well as a Satin Polyester blend.
Also, Penny's Knit Polyester PJ's are quite adequate, although we haven't
told that to some of my better healed relatives, who present me with some
great looking and feeling Sild Numbers on special ocassions.

Hope this helps.

Richard Praz